Apprentice Data and Laser Operative – LM2488
This listing has expired
Contract: Business Administration Apprenticeship
Salary: £200 p/w
For over 25 years our client has specialised in all aspects of mailing and fulfilment. Supporting the direct marketing activities of clients from diverse sectors including Education, Finance, Charity, Advertising, Publishing, Property, Retail, and Travel & Entertainment. They are proud to be a trusted supplier to our portfolio of highly valued customers.
This vacancy will be based in Borough Green, Kent, TN15.
By undertaking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- Liaise with clients to discuss and interpret what mailing products they require or need
- Face job handlers and production staff to interpret the instructions correctly
- Receive customer data
- Prepare the data for mail merge printing using programs such as Excel, Foxpro and other software programs
- Set up letters, envelopes and other items for mail merge using Word
- Sort data according to output requirements
This vacancy is a total of 37.5 hours per week.
REGISTER YOUR CV