Apprentice Data Management Administrator – LM1630
This listing has expired
Contract: Business Administration
Salary: £269 p/w
Our client is News is the market leader in newspaper and magazine distribution and time sensitive logistics. With sales in excess of £1billion we distribute over 53 million items a week from 42 warehouses to our retail customers, operating in some of the fastest most dynamic supply chains.
This vacancy will be based in Kembrey Park, Swindon
By undertaking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- Improve the effectiveness of database tools and services
- Ensure all documents are backed up and protected
- Report to your team.
- Monitor database performance and data entry procedures.
- Determine the best method of organising, recording and implementing data.
- This vacancy is a total of 37 hours per week
REGISTER YOUR CV