Apprentice Dev Ops Engineer – London (EC1M) – 15758
This listing has expired
Hi, we’re Rufus Leonard. We are an independently owned brand experience agency.
As Brand Experience Engineers, our mission is to create transformational brand experiences for some of the UK’s leading brands including Lloyds Banking Group, British Gas, BBC, Macmillan, the AA, British Red Cross, Royal Mail and Aviva.
Most recently, we’ve been named The Drum’s #1 Elite agency for design and its #4 Elite agency for digital 2016, and in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies.
Our specialities include:
Brand, digital, content, service, design, data, consultancy and innovation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident individual to join our DevOps team. As a Junior DevOps Engineer, you will be passionate about ensuring your clients receive the highest levels of service excellence and you will play a pivotal role in the management of the services our clients receive.
As part of the DevOps team, the Junior DevOps Engineer plays a key role in all activity related to the Rufus Leonard Support offer, including managing the workload of the DevOps team to meet the requirements of customer contractual obligations.
The Junior DevOps Analyst plays a key role in maintaining strong relationships with our clients and ensures the service delivered meets its contracted levels.
The role is aimed to operate between the hours of 09:30 – 18:00. although a flexible approach to working hours is required as we support 24/7 contracts.
- Day-to-day support and co-ordination of the DevOps team to ensure the delivery of client SLAs – taking ownership of queue management, routing and progression of tickets
- Service Level monitoring, ensuring risks or potential breaches are flagged to the management team in advance along with recommendations to mitigate or resolve
- Ensure structured release process is followed through our Dev/QA/UAT and production platforms are undertaken through automation and approval
- Produce Monthly and Ad-hoc reports and management information to support the delivery of SLAs and to monitor the performance of our services
- Document, understand and confirm requirements for support, maintenance and retainer activities with account teams and clients. This would include ensuring all support processes are set-up for each client and the resources (people and services) are correctly set-up to deliver
- Contributes to client service reviews and participates in all levels of delivering client satisfaction
- Develop and maintain relationships with customer stakeholders. Maintaining communication lines with assigned customer to manage service expectations
- To support the DevOps Service Manager and Head of DevOps on a range of client/s work
- Partnering with the Account, Project and other cross-functional teams to progress Service/Change Requests and assist with on-boarding of new clients
- Assist in managing the relationship and performance of third party suppliers and resources when needed
- Maintenance of all documentation within Confluence and procedures relating to all aspects of all support services provided are complete, current, and appropriately stored
- This includes regular review and updates to the documents when needed
- Be customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Act as the initial and ongoing point of contact for incident and problem management
- Act as the client’s representative within the Rufus Leonard Development team
- Be a confident communicator that can demonstrate close attention to detail
- Understand the importance of management controls and process and procedures in the delivery of services
- Provide Day-to-Day support of the internal development team
- Pro-actively develop ways-of-working with Dev Ops team against ITIL best practice guidelines
- Can work under pressure – handling multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritise accordingly in a fast-paced environment
- Be proactive in taking customer issues and managing them through to a successful conclusion
- Effectively manage own time and workload to ensure customer commitments and deadlines are met
- Have a professional, calm and mature attitude
- Develop your skills through in-house training and appropriate training courses
- Be a team player that is happy to collaborate across organisational & geographic boundaries
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Monday to Friday,
£16,000-£18,000 per annum
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV