Apprentice Digital Marketing Assistant – LM3306 LM3306
This listing has expired
Contract: Business Administration Apprenticeship
Salary: £307.69 p/w
A leading provider of smart card related hardware and software products and solutions. Based in Surrey, the company has been operating successfully in this market for 15 years, and has a wealth of knowledge and experience which is used to advise customers, devise solutions, and offer comprehensive technical support on products that incorporate various technologies such as RFID, cryptography, NFC and Bluetooth.
This vacancy will be based in Wormley, GU8.
By undertaking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- Create maintain a library of online videos relating to the company’s products to be published on YouTube and various company websites
- Develop and maintain a Smartcard blog site, collect, edit and draft article content for the blog
- Assist in the analysis and improvement of SEO and PPC performance
- Plan, create and maintain new targeted email lists and assist with relevant email content creation and testing
- This role has a total of 37.5 hours per week
REGISTER YOUR CV