Prime Networks is one London’s leading managed service providers specialising in the SME Market. We know that our people are the key to our success, and we make sure we appreciate and reward everyone’s contribution. Not only do we recognise expertise, skills and professionalism, we value highly the very things that make them unique: their passion, their dedication, approachability and the fact that going the all-important extra mile is second nature. We work in a fast-paced office environment and so being organised and able to multi-task is key. We work hard and play hard – we have a friendly, dynamic and techy environment and have resisted red-tape and unnecessary process which our SME clients don’t want or understand.
Our track record speaks for itself. Are you a good fit?
Prime is looking for a highly competent Apprentice to join its busy Central London Helpdesk. The role will be located at Clover House. 147-149 Farringdon Road, EC1A 3HN. Hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm.
Under supervision, the apprentice will provide IT support ensuring systems are maintain and supported to the highest standards. The apprentice will contribute to the team through a wide range of activities.
- Report on progress of incidents and update relevant service management tools
- Assist with setting up of laptops & desk computers and other devises are required
- Help configure and install new or replacement PC’s, mobile devices, printers (as approved), telephone systems, and other technology tools.
- Respond to telephone, email, Instant Message (IM), and in-person requests for technical support in a timely manner.
- Ensure relevant technical documentation is appropriately maintained and available
- General day to day support *
- Support the internal team with other ad hoc duties and projects.
- Understand and operate the escalation procedures
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Good written and oral communication
- Has an inquisitive mind and uses a common sense approach to tasks
- Can demonstrate a strong interest in IT and pursuing a career within this field
- Willingness to work longer hours during busy period
Possesses A-C grade GCSEs in English and Maths OR A-Level educated or equivalent.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV