Apprentice Engineer in Fabrication/Welding 27377
This listing has expired
Sellers Containers have a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to become an Apprentice Fabricator/Welder, which will lead to you becoming a skilled member of the team.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to work with our busy team in Oldham in the manufacture of a range of containers, which are used for a variety of purposes.
You will be responsible for the welding and fabrication of various containers in a fast paced working environment.
Any candidates should be interested in sheet fabrication and welding work also have a reasonable knowledge of engineering.
The successful candidate will attend college one day per week, and four days with ourselves.
All training will be given to the right candidate.
Minimum GCSE grade C in Maths, English Language and ideally Science subjects.
The following qualities are required:
• Ability to demonstrate a flexible, personable and professional attitude, whilst working as part of a team
• Applicants must have a good temperament, be polite and courteous
• Communication / Interpersonal skills – Ability to communicate in a confident manner with staff at all levels
• Applicants must be pro-active in their approach
• skills and experience in Welding and Fabrication
• ability to work in hands on shop floor role
• interest in wide range of engineering manufacturing processes
• be able to work in busy team environment, capable of working to targets and deadlines
• verbal and written communication skills, must be comfortable with computer based work
• must be able to demonstrate high level of technical competence in Maths
• attention to detail in interpreting manufacturing information and working to high quality standards
REGISTER YOUR CV