Apprentice Facilities Services – Maintenance VAC-01363
This listing has expired
Servomex is part of Spectris plc, the productivity-enhancing instrumentation and controls company. Spectris is a leading supplier of productivity-enhancing instrumentation and controls. The Company’s products and technologies help customers to improve product quality and performance, improve core manufacturing processes, reduce downtime and wastage and reduce time to market. Its global customer base spans a diverse range of end user markets. Spectris operates across four business segments which reflect the applications and industries it serves: Materials Analysis, Test and Measurement, In-line Instrumentation and Industrial Controls.
An opportunity has arisen with Servomex for an apprentice to join the team, assisting the Site Services Manager to ensure the security and maintenance of the premises and its contents, you will learn the operation of the alarm systems, preventative and reactive maintenance and operation of plant including heating, cleaning of premises all whilst work towards gaining a Level 2 Facilities Services Qualification.
Duties will include:
• Assisting the Site Services Manager in all day-to-day tasks related to our working site.
• To undertake work in a safe and effective manner complying with all relevant safety legislation and procedures.
• To undertake general caretaking duties to include a wide range of unsupervised routine and non-routine maintenance and minor repair work
• To undertake general maintenance duties
• To attend future training courses and skills programmes provided by the organisation (i.e. Forklift/ Cherry Picker etc) alongside the Apprenticeship scheme.
• Assist in the regular testing of alarm systems
• Support contractors and be the point of contact on site
• Understand the principles of H&S expectations
• Communicate messages to other members of the organisation where required
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Cleaning and Facilities
Working Week: 38 hrs a week Monday to Friday
Weekly Wage: £278.84
Application Deadline: 04-03-2019
Possible Start Date: 08-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV