Apprentice File Management Assistant – Glasgow (G1 3) – 16394
This listing has expired
You will work for a dynamic and continuously growing business which has driven its way to impressive growth in both headcount and turnover.
The firm has been named Law Firm of the Year eight times and consistently delivers excellent results.
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career over a period which will continue to bring exciting challenges and opportunities for all involved.
One of Scotland’s leading Law Firms is currently seeking an Apprentice File Management Assistant within their Glasgow office. You will pro actively provide an efficient, organised and professional administrative service by ensuring that the team have the appropriate support for all aspects of their work activities.
- Contribute to the day-to-day operation of the office and provide administration support to the department
- Filing on a daily basis
- Printing and scanning as required
- Filing of daily correspondence
- New files to be created and entered in document management system accurately and effectively
- Dealing with file requests made by staff and Partners
- Indexing and storage of old files
- Full training in all areas will be provided
- Experience of office environment would be advantageous
- IT skills including MS Office and Outlook
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ideally educated to Higher level with English, Maths and/or Business Studies
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00am -5:30pm
- £15,015 per annum
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV