Apprentice Fitness Instructor
This listing has expired
Welcome Gym are recruiting for a Fitness Instructor Apprentice to join their team at High Wycombe. As a business they offer great quality gym facilities for the best price. They believe cost shouldn’t be a barrier to getting everyone involved in beneficial fitness activities to improve health, wellness and vitality and want you to be a part of providing that service.
While you work 30 hours per week over a flexible shift pattern anytime between 6am-10pm.You will also get dedicated time with a mentor and tutor to guide you in gaining the key skill set you will need to be an accomplished and fully qualified Fitness Instructor.
- Adopt a caring and fun approach to member interaction aiming to deliver “best in the business” member care.
- Assist in providing 30 min group inductions and work towards providing basic group fitness training.
- Maintain exceed standards of cleanliness and maintenance/daily checklists completed daily.
- Ensure Changing areas are checked and cleaned regularly.
- Be a company ambassador at all times and look for opportunities to further the good reputation of the company.
- Perform changing room checks at all times.
The successful candidate:
- Committed to delivering quality customer service
- Has a passion and interest in Fitness and Wellbeing
- Will have GCSEs Maths and English grades A-E or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV