Apprentice Fitness Instructor
This listing has expired
The Jubilee Hall Trust builds strong healthy communities by promoting the fitness and wellbeing of the individuals within them. They make a measurable difference to the health and lives of people within their communities across three sites.
This vacancy is for a full time Apprentice Fitness Instructor to join the team at the Covent Garden site. You’ll be working 32 hours per week on a flexible shift pattern whilst being trained and mentored to become a qualified Fitness Instructor.
- Being responsible for ensuring the comfort and safety of users at the centre
- Having hands on, practical experience and planning member inductions
- Being responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness in the member’s area
- Participate in club promotional events and generate sales leads, conduct gym tours and maintain a rapport with members
- On reception you’ll be dealing with members face to face and helping with enquiries
The successful candidate:
- Ideally has previous experience in a gym, sales or customer facing role
- Natural enthusiasm and a passion for the Fitness industry
- Applicants must be self-motivated
- Able to work within a supportive team environment and possess a “can-do” attitude
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with David.Miller@ymca.co.uk
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV