Apprentice Fitness Instructor
This listing has expired
The Body Studio is an exclusive Personal Training facility based just outside of London. They are recruiting for a Fitness Instructor Apprentice to join their team.
While you work 30 hours per week over a flexible shift pattern you will also get dedicated time with a mentor and tutor to guide you in gaining the key skill set you will need to be an accomplished and fully qualified Fitness Instructor.
- Being responsible for ensuring the comfort and safety of users at the centre
- Having hands on practical experience and planning members’ inductions
- Being responsible for maintaining high standard of cleanliness in all area of the centre
- On reception you’ll be dealing with members face to face and helping with enquires
- Delivering HIT classes
- Shadowing Health Coaches
The successful candidate:
- Natural enthusiasm and passion for the Fitness industry
- Have some experience ideally of going to the gym or being involved in sports
- Applicant must be self-motivated
- Ideally have maths and English GCSE grades A – E or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with David Miller on David.Miller@ymca.co.uk or telephone 0207 343 1755.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV