Apprentice Fitness Instructor – Abbeycroft Leisure – Fitness Instructor Apprenticeship Level 2
This listing has expired
Abbeycroft Leisure has a fantastic opportunity for a new Apprentice Fitness Instructor to join their expanding team. Working at Felixstowe Leisure Centre, this role will involve providing safe and effective exercise programmes and the retention of customers through professional interaction. You will also be assisting with the provision and development of fitness related services within the leisure centre’s Fitness Studio.
As the successful Apprentice Fitness Instructor you’ll be working 30 hours per week on a flexible shift basis. You’ll be given full training in all aspects of the role and working towards completing your Level 2 Fitness Instructor Apprenticeship qualification.
- Assist with the organisation and instruction of classes within the gyms as required
- Ensure all activities undertaken within the leisure centre’s fitness studio conform to latest best practice
- Assist in delivery of the Abbeycroft Leisure fitness programme
- Carry out centre tours of facilities for potential customers including performing price presentations
- Assist the Fitness Instructor designing relevant individual fitness programmes to help customers achieve their fitness goals.
- Carry out day-to-day cleaning and minor equipment maintenance to a satisfactory level
- Assist the Fitness Instructor in their day-to-day tasks and help maintain all equipment in working order to an exemplary standard of hygiene and cleanliness
- Ensuring regular contact with all customers
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have already achieved GCSE Maths and English Grade E’s or equivalent
- Be keen to learn and eager to progress
- Have some experience ideally of going to the gym and being involved in sports
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Rita Khan on 0207 343 1870 .
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV