Apprentice Fitness Instructor – Roko Health Club – Fitness Instructor Apprenticeship Level 2
This listing has expired
Roko health club Chiswick Bridge is a premium health club and gym with an endless list of cutting edge facilities that will take your breath away. The fitness experience includes a new high end amazing gym with specialised fitness zones, including Performance, Synergy, Combat, Functional Training, Free Weights & Hammer Strength and Cardio, enabling you to get huge variety and results from your workouts. Enjoy the vast range of fitness classes in our 3 dedicated studios, including Yoga, Pilates and Spin plus your Les Mills ‘Body’ favourites. Relax in style in in our beautiful 20m pool and luxury spa with steam
As the successful Apprentice Fitness Instructor you’ll be working 30 hours per week on a flexible shift basis. You’ll be given full training in all aspects of the role and working towards completing your Level 2 Fitness Instructor Apprenticeship qualification.
- Adopt a caring and fun approach to member interaction aiming to deliver “best in the business” member care
- Maintain and look to exceed standards of cleanliness and maintenance in all area of the operation
- Assist in providing 30 min group inductions
- Be prepared to work towards providing basic group fitness training
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have already achieved GCSE Maths and English Grade E’s or equivalent
- Be keen to learn and eager to progress
- Have some experience ideally of going to the gym and being involved in sports
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Rita Khan on 0207 343 1870 or Rita.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV