Apprentice Fitness Instructor – TopNotch Health Club – Level 2 Fitness Instructor Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
Top-notch Health Club has a fantastic opportunity for an ‘Apprentice Fitness Instructor’ to join their expanding team based in Brentford.
The successful Apprentice Fitness Instructor will be working 30 hours per week; shift pattern to cover the opening hours of the gym between 6am-11pm.
- Adopt a caring and fun approach to all member interaction
- Attend and actively participate in regular meetings
- Further your knowledge of the health and fitness industry with special relevance to any areas
- Welcome every arrival warmly
- Comply with requests as speedy and efficiently as possible
- Ensure total accuracy with every money transaction
The successful candidate:
- You will have a friendly and outgoing personality
- Good listening skills with the ability to identify any action required and deliver your promises
- A flexible, honest and open approach to all duties allowing high levels of trust at all times
- A team player setting a fine example to others
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with on or 0207 343 1870.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV