Apprentice Fitness Instructor -Welcome Gym – Level 2 Fitness Instructor-
This listing has expired
Welcome Gym are recruiting for a Fitness Instructor Apprentice to join their team at High Wycombe. As a business they offer great quality gym facilities for the best price. They believe cost shouldn’t be a barrier to getting everyone involved in beneficial fitness activities to improve health, wellness and vitality and want you to be a part of providing that service. Welcome Gym are also part of the Fitness4Less Group.
While you work 40 hours per week over a flexible shift pattern you will also get dedicated time with a mentor and tutor to guide you in gaining the key skill set you will need to be an accomplished and fully qualified Fitness Instructor.
- Adopt a caring and fun approach to member interaction aiming to deliver “best in the business” member care.
- Assist in providing 30 min group inductions and work towards providing basic group fitness training.
- Maintain exceed standards of cleanliness and maintenance/daily checklists completed daily.
- Ensure Changing areas are checked and cleaned regularly.
- Be a company ambassador at all times and look for opportunities to further the good reputation of the company.
- Perform changing room checks at all times.
The successful candidate:
- Committed to delivering quality customer service
- Has a passion and interest in Fitness and Wellbeing
- Will have GCSEs Maths and English grades A-E or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Rita Khan on [email protected] or 0207 343 1870.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV