Apprentice Hospitality Assistant – SW4194
This listing has expired
Contract: Hospitality Apprenticeship
Salary: £131.25 p/w
Our client is a traditional English village public house serving meals to suit all budgets, set in the heart of rural Derbyshire on the edge of the Peak District.
This vacancy will be based in Ashbourne, DE6.
By undertaking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be trained how to undertake the following roles:
- Work closely with the Duty Manager and your team
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to ensure the smooth operation of the business
- Deal with customers on a daily basis
- Assist with serving customers on the bar as and when required
- Serve customers with lunches and evening meals
This vacancy is for a total of 37.5 hours a week (rota basis). This role could very possibly lead to progression towards Assistant Manager/Duty Manager roles. Our client is keen on staff development and is committed to providing all members of staff with the training and opportunities to work their way up within the business.
REGISTER YOUR CV