Apprentice Front of House Assistant – SB3132
This listing has expired
Contract: Apprentice Front of House Assistant
Salary: £140 p/w
This company offer quality fresh food and drink, served in a relaxed and friendly environment. They always have a hand-picked selection of ales served alongside our regular ales and lagers. They also offer a selection of fine wines and Lavazza Coffee. Their menus focus on freshly prepared, and where possible, locally sourced ingredients.
This vacancy will be based in Baslow, Derbyshire.
By undertaking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- Assist the duty manager in the running of lunch and evening services.
- Serve lunches, evening meals and bar drinks until late.
- Work closely with the duty manager and your team to provide an excellent level of customer service to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
- Working behind the bar serving customers on a daily basis
- Use the tills and handle cash, this may include counting the money
- This vacancy is a total of 35 hours per week
REGISTER YOUR CV