Apprentice Gardener – ADD Garden Services – Level 2 Horticulture
This listing has expired
ADD Garden Services based in Stockport, covering Stockport, Wilmslow, Alderly Edge & Hale Barnes for over 20 years offering a full range of garden maintenance solutions along with soft landscaping and seasonal planting. If you’re interested in building a career working outdoors then this is a fantastic opportunity to work as an apprentice Gardener undertaking most soft landscaping and being a part of a great team.
You will be working 40 hours a week Monday-Friday inbetween the hours 7am-3pm, you’ll also be given full support and training whilst working in the role to enable you to complete your Level 2 work-based Horticulture qualification.
- Untertake a full range of garden maintenance
- Soft landscaping duties including general grass and hedge cutting
- Ensure that you observe safety procedures and use safe working practices
- Preparing beds for planting
The successful candidate:
- Must have a polite and friendly manner with ability to communicate with a range of ages
- Physically fit and enjoy working outdoors come rain or shine
- Will be honest and reliable with good values (be sensitive to the needs of the elderly)
- Have excellent time keeping skills
- Will have GCSE Maths and English grades A-E or equivalent
To apply for this Horticulture Apprenticeship all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Tracy Pickston on 07393750723.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV