Apprentice Gardener – Green Grass Garden Services – Level 2 Horticulture Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
Green Grass Garden services are based in Sale and cover Sale Moor, Altrincham, Timperley and Hale for over 30 years. Green Grass Garden Services offer a full range of garden maintenance solutions along with soft landscaping and seasonal planting. They are looking for a dynamic Apprentice Gardener to join their team – this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
You will be working 40 hours a week Monday-Friday and you’ll also be given full support and training whilst working in the role to enable you to complete your Level 2 work-based Horticulture qualification.
- Grass and hedge cutting along with garden clearance
- Turfing and training in tree maintenance
- Preparing beds for planting
- Maintaining and servicing equipment
- Ensuring company vehicles are kept tidy and fully equipped
The successful candidate:
- Must be physically able to carry out the demands of the role
- Able to work in all weathers and have outstanding time keeping skills
- Capable of working as part of a team and on own initiative
- Experience of using gardening machinery would be beneficial
- Some knowledge of horticulture/soft landscaping
- Will have GCSE Maths and English grades A-E or equivalent
To apply for this Gardening Services Apprenticeship all you need to do is click Find our more, sign in and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some further information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Tracy Pickston on 07393750723.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV