This listing has expired
Catalyst Housing Ltd have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Gardener
Catalyst Housing Ltd is one of the leading Housing Associations in London and the South East. We provide more than 21,000 homes through a wide range of rental and homeownership opportunities and have over 40,000 customers.
They are looking for an Apprentice Gardener to join our team to help maintain the varied grounds and outside spaces. The hours of work will be 7.30am – 3.30pm Monday to Friday (35 hours per week) and full training and support will be provided as you develop in the role, helping you achieve your Level 2 Horticulture Apprenticeship.
- Grass cutting
- Mowing to all forms of grass and lawn areas, flower beds and shrubberies
- Tree surgery, hedge cutting, grounds maintenance
- Line marking
- Nature conservation, weed control, gritting and snow clearance
- Maintenance and inspections, and much more.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a real interest in working in a park or a landscape environment
- Enjoy working come rain or shine, and be willing to go the extra mile
- Learn and develop skills in horticulture and have a willingness to learn about plants
- Be a team player with the ability to establish and sustain good working relationships
- Have excellent time keeping skills and be motivated, honest and reliable
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached with a brief covering letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you’ll make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some more information about this opportunity or any other apprenticeship advertised here please get in touch with David.Miller@ymca.co.uk.
REGISTER YOUR CV