APPRENTICE GAS ENGINEER 31425
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who is hard working and willing to be part of a team. It will enable them to develop the skills required to progress to a fully qualified Gas Engineer.
A normal day would include:
• Working alongside an experienced installation, service & maintenance gas engineer to learn and develop the skills needed to achieve the level 3 apprenticeship standard, duties would include;
• General Plumbing – including, leaks, burst pipes, tap repairs, toilet repairs, shower repairs or just general advice.
• Gas Engineering – including fault finding, servicing and installation of domestic boilers in a range of properties.
• Following all health & safety requirements across a range of sites
• Ensuring equipment is used correctly/stored appropriately
• Communication with colleagues & customers is effective & appropriate
• Environmental protection processes are applied
• Electrical & Mechanical principles are understood and applied
• Safe handling & disposal of materials processes are ALWAYS applied (COSHH)
• Hot works procedures are understood and followed
• Working in confined spaces procedures are understood and followed
• Security protocols are followed as appropriate
• Reporting procedures are understood and applied
What you could go on to do
Ultimately this will lead to full qualification as a Gas Engineer.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
GCSE Minimum Grade C/4 – English, Maths, Science Subjects
• Must be a team player
• Good Communicator
• A good attitude and be able to follow instructions and undertake tasks as instructed
• Must be mechanically/practical minded and able to use basic tools
REGISTER YOUR CV