Apprentice Golf Greenkeeper – Gloucester Golf Club – Level 2 Golf Greenkeeping
This listing has expired
A great oppotunity has arisen at the Gloucester Golf Club Golf who are looking to recruit a Apprentice Golf Greenkeeper.
The successful Apprentice Golf Greenkeeper will work a variable shift pattern totalling 44 hours per week. Summer hours 6.00 till 3.30 Monday to Thursday and 6.00 till 2.30 Friday 34 hours a week. Winter hours 6.30 till 2.00 Monday to Thursday and 6.30 till 1.00 Friday 34 hours a week as winter hours are 34hours a week pay will be £136 per week.You will also be entiled to recieve a free lunch every day whilst undergoing youre apprenticeship at Gloucester Golf Club.
You’ll be given full support and training to work as a Greenkeeper and to complete your Level 2 work-based Horticulture qualification.
- Preparing the golf course for play each day
- Maintain areas of the golf course with hand mowers, flymos, strimmers and blowers
- Learning to use machinery to maintain the turf (including tractors)
- Applying turf treatments
The successful candidate:
- Is prepared to work hard as part of the team and knows there will be early starts
- Has a cheerful outlook and is confident dealing with a range of people
- Is GCSE maths and English qualified A – C or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Rita Khan via email on [email protected] or 0207 343 1870.
REGISTER YOUR CV