Apprentice Golf Greenkeeper – Ramsey Golf Course – Horticulture Apprenticeship Level 2
This listing has expired
Ramsey Club Golf Course are looking to recruit an Apprentice Golf Greenkeeper. The Golf Course was established in 1965 and is a parkland golf course that measures over 5998 yards. You’ll join the team of three greenkeepers for the duration of your apprenticeship.
The successful Apprentice Golf Greenkeeper will work a variable shift pattern totalling 39 hours per week. You’ll be given full support and training to work as a Greenkeeper and to complete your Level 2 work-based Horticulture qualification.
- Preparing the golf course for play each day
- Maintain areas of the golf course with hand mowers, flymos, strimmers and blowers
- Learning to use machinery to maintain the turf (including tractors)
- Applying turf treatments
The successful candidate:
- Has some golfing experience and real passion and drive to achieve in the sector
- Is prepared to work hard as part of the team and knows there will be early starts
- Has a cheerful outlook and is confident dealing with a range of people
- Is GCSE maths and English qualified A – C or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Chloe Reader on 0207 343 1755.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV