Apprentice Grounds Person – Dursley Council – Level 2 Horticulture Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
Dursley Town Council provides local services to the town of Dursley and the surrounding area, striving to make it a better place to live, work and play for the local community.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Dursley Town Council for an Apprentice Grounds Person to join this dynamic and close-knit team. The successful apprentice will be working with the existing grounds team, working in a range of situations across the town.
You'll be working full time and learning on the job from a team of professional gardeners.
- Hedge trimming
- Cemetery maintenance and management
- Play park grounds and equipment maintenance and routine inspections
- Litter collecting
- Soft landscaping – planting
- Working with the Dursley in Bloom organisation
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to work and learn as part of a team
- Professional and polite nature when liaising with the public
- Confident with the ability to work unsupervised if needed
- Friendly and personable
- A team player with a love of the outdoors
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Chloe Reader on 0207 343 1755.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV