Apprentice Gym Assistant – Latymer Sports Centre – Leisure Operations Apprenticeship Level 2
This listing has expired
Latymer Sports Centre is a dual gym and sports facility in West London. They have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Leisure Assistant to join their team and work in the Gym and wider facility. They have recruited Apprentice Gym Assistants with YMCA Training in the past and with the promotion of 2 Apprentices to Duty Managers they are looking to add to their team!
You'll be working 37.5 hours per week shifts over 5 days 8am 8pm while you work towards your apprenticeship qualification in Leisure Operations Level 2 over the course of your first year.
- Poolside duties
- Routine tasks such as activity set ups
- Cleaning and statutory testing
- Effective communication with other team members
- Provision of safe and effective pool provision
- Advising members on the use of Fitness Suite
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance checks on small equipment
- Supervise pupils and members/visitors and ensure their safety
- Complete admin tasks as directed by Sports Centre Manager
- Ensure presentation of Sports Centre facility and equipment enhances the customer experience
The successful candidate:
- A passion for the fitness and leisure industry
- You will have a friendly and outgoing personality with ability to build rapport with members, visitors and colleagues
- Good listening skills
- A flexible, honest and open approach to all duties allowing high levels of trust at all times
- A team player, setting a good example to other colleagues
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Chloe Reader on 0207 343 1755.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV