Apprentice Gymnastics Development Officer
Apprentice Gymnastics Development Officer VAC-33933
Serco are working with an external organisation for recruitment to this apprenticeship scheme. Your application will be shared with an external organisation. By continuing with your application you are consenting to your application being shared with our partner Lifetime Training
PURPOSE OF JOB
To learn and support the development of Gymnastics within South Ribble & West Lancashire Community Leisure. The role will be split; 50% developmental administrative work, 50% working on gymnastics coaching with the coaching team
Commission also available on achieving the KPI’s, commission OTE £0 – £1500
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To understand the individual site focus and the expectations for the year in relation to new pupils and course growth.
• To promote & sell gymnastics memberships within the leisure centre and online.
• To work with the leisure centre and marketing managers to ensure smooth implementation of all gymnastics promotions internal and externally.
• To develop new courses and support recruitment/ selection process for new gymnastics coaches.
• To support the coaches and front of house teams on developing the customer experience to help retain the pupils.
• To achieve the Key Performance Indicators as set for Gymnastics participation.
• To work on events that promotes the services and facilities available in South Ribble & West Lancashire community Leisure such as Open Days etc.
• To monitor and manage on a daily basis the number of gymnastics participants enrolled into the schemes and to continually look to enhance the position of this.
• To be proactive in generating gymnastics opportunities with the support of the tennis development officer on a day to day basis.
• To be compliant with data protection and contract laws at all times.
Responsible to the Tennis Development Officer
Minimum GCSE or equivalent.
Experience and or interest in a gymnastics environment is desirable.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 37 Hours Per Week combination of early, late & weekend shifts
Weekly Wage : £136.90
Application Deadline: 11-07-2018
Possible Start Date : 01-08-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV