This listing has expired
- Shampooing and conditioning hair
- Mixing and applying colours/foils
- Customer service
- Reception including answering the phone, booking appointments, diary management and meeting and greeting clients
- Till usage, taking both cash and card payments.
- Offering refreshments
- You will eventually move onto cutting different length hair
Requirements and prospects
- Able to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamworking skills
- Friendly personality
- Good appearance
- Keen to pursue a career in the hairdressing industry
- No formal qualifications are required for this role, although 3 – 9 grade GCSEs in maths and English or equivalents would be a distinct advantage
Upon completion of the apprenticeship programme you may be offered the opportunity to progress within the company.
This could include:
- The opportunity of a permanent position within the business
- The opportunity to progress on to an Higher Level apprenticeship programme with Interserve Learning and Employment
About the employer
Hair by Design is an extremely popular hairdressers. Progressing as an established hairdressers in the Warrington area, Hair by Design are looking to recruit an apprentice to add to their experienced workforce.
Hair By Design
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Hair by Design will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
- If successful, you will complete an intermediate apprenticeship in Hairdressing
- Functional skills in English and maths if required
Programme delivered through Hair by Design’s dedicated training provider, Interserve Learning & Employment.
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
REGISTER YOUR CV