Apprentice Hospitality Team Member
Apprentice Hospitality Team Member VAC-01279
A great chance for an apprentice to join the team at The Three Horseshoes, learn the hospitality trade and gain a qualification.
The Three Horseshoes is located in the quiet Hamlet of Wixford, approximately six miles from historic Stratford Upon Avon, the birthplace of William Shakespeare. The property which was originally a row of cottages and a blacksmith’s forge, has been beautifully refurbished in a contemporary style which is sympathetic to its classic features.
Our kitchen team has prepared a menu of classic, home cooked British food from fresh, wherever possible, locally sourced ingredients. Our front of house team brings individuality, personality and style to table service making your dining experience memorable.
You will have the opportunity to participate in a structured programme that will develop your skills and knowledge with real life experience, working alongside a professional team within one of our many venues, developing and delivering a high end food and beverage service. King Arthur standards are high, therefore, successful candidates should be eager to learn, flexible in their approach and have a passion for food, people and delivery. They must have an interest in innovation and creativity with a can do attitude.
Specific duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Strive to serve food and beverages to King Arthur Inns standard and specification
• Follow all King Arthur Inns standards in relation to service, speed of service and hospitality
• Prepared to learn from experienced team members on how to work/run all relevant food and beverage areas
• To attend daily briefings and carry out the shift duties assigned by the catering manager within the operational area
• Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships with your colleagues
• Awareness of departmental targets and strive to achieve them as part of the team
• Meet all health and hygiene requirements when handling food and/or operating equipment
• Adhere to dress code and personal hygiene standards at all times
• Ensure that you attend work when required by checking the rota on a regular basis
• To adhere to Health & Safety, Fire, Food Safety and licencing regulations at all times
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Pubs and Bars
Working Week: 40
Weekly Wage: £180.00
Application Deadline: 26-04-2019
Possible Start Date: 01-05-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV