APPRENTICE HR ADMINISTRATOR 31214
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
A great opportunity providing administrative support to the HR Manager in adopting best practice in delivering an effective, efficient and legally compliant HR service to Directors, Managers, Team Leaders and Team Members.
A normal day would include (but is not limited to):
• Assist with sickness and absence records and statistics, including issuing self- certifications and sending out general correspondence to employees.
• Undertake basic monitoring tasks and produce reports using the Company’s time and attendance management system.
• Administer the recruitment process e.g. handling CVs, liaising with recruitment agencies and Line Managers, arranging interviews, booking rooms etc.
• Prepare and issue Induction Packs to new starters and liaise with Line Managers to create a suitable Induction Plan.
• Gather references for new employees and process new starter documentation.
• Support the maintenance of HR record systems, scanning, filing, data collation and record updates within the boundaries of GDPR.
• Provide administrative support for disciplinary and grievance meetings.
• Organise mandatory H&S training e.g. First Aid, Defibrillator Use, Fork Lift Truck et.
• Prepare and distribute Agenda and documents for internal meetings including the monthly H&S Committee Meetings.
• Assist colleagues with problems that arise offering practical and appropriate solutions or referral to the HR Manager
• Respond to other ad-hoc requests for administrative support from other Managers.
• Develop positive relationships with all you come into contact with.
• Contribute positively to my team and company morale and spirit.
• Accept responsibility for the quality of your work and get it right first time.
• To carry out any other duties as requested.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSEs including Maths and English at Grade C/4 or above
• Sociable and outgoing personality
• Helpful and approachable manner
• Willingness to learn new skills
• A keen interest in Human Resources
• Willing to make suggestions for change
• Well organised and methodical
• Attention to detail
• Able to use own initiative to solve problems
• Be able to communicate clearly with colleagues
• IT skills including Word, Excel & use of email and internet
• Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
REGISTER YOUR CV