Apprentice ICT Technician – Stockton-on-Tees (TS18) – 15622
This listing has expired
This is a growing provider of market leading software and services.
As an apprentice, you’ll be working within a small team in a relaxed but professional, warm and friendly working environment.
This is a growing company, with a very exciting period of growth, and you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of this and develop your career as the company continues to grow.
This is a great opportunity to join this growing provider at a very exciting time.
Working alongside the existing team, you would be supported while you complete your Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship, with a view to progressing this onto Level 4.
The role has been specifically created for an Apprentice who will work alongside the existing team of experienced Support Staff & experienced Software Development Staff.
In this role, you will be providing telephone and remote support to customers on a range of proprietary and bespoke software systems and associated hardware.
Starting on a 13-15 month Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship (level 3) the role will involve the following:
- Telephone Support
- Remote Support to existing customers
- Pre-Installation of all software, this ranges from Microsoft Office to Bespoke software
- Setup and Pre-Installation of Servers prior to install
- Basic hardware fault finding of faulty computer equipment
- Software troubleshooting on Desktop PC’s
- Virus and malicious software removal on Desktop Computers
- Data backup
- Research & Development into new technologies
- Understanding and Developing internal systems
- New Software & Update verification
- General Office administration
- Keen to learn and develop a career in IT
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work as part of a small team
Minimum 3 GCSE’s at C or above PLUS English and Maths at D or above
35 hrs per week
£150 per week
- Starting on £150 per week with opportunity to achieve increases based on performance in the role
- Opportunity to become a permanent employee at the end of the apprenticeship
- Opportunity to progress on to do a level 4 programme
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV