Apprentice IT Helpdesk Technician 30821
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
A great opportunity is available as an Apprentice IT Helpdesk Technician will be working within the IT Support Team, you would be required to work with the other helpdesk technicians to respond to customer support requests.
A normal day would include:
• Support the other members of your team.
• Adhere to the core helpdesk processes, within your team.
• Provide first line technical support via telephone, email and remote access control.
• In line with Service Management Principles, provide a high level of customer service for all support queries.
• To take ownership of customer problems and be proactive when dealing with customers issues.
• Log and update all calls on the call logging system. (ManageEngine)
• Escalate more complex calls to an appropriate IT Support member.
• Liaise with external support partners, where necessary for any problems which cannot be resolved in-house.
• Assist other people within the organisation with the preparation of documentation such as a scope of work.
• Assist other members of the team with their own duties where required
• What you could go on to do
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
A-C/4-9 GCSE with certs
• Team player
• Logical thinker
• Customer service focus
• Self-motivated, with good time management skills
• Maintaining a high level of professionalism with the customer, other team members and third parties
• Good communication skills, spoken and written
REGISTER YOUR CV