Apprentice IT Services Engineer – London (NW2) – 16334
This listing has expired
WeSeeNow are a forward thinking Managed Service Provider (MSP), offering IT Support, Security & Cloud Services to Small Businesses in London.
We have a young team of experienced, knowledgeable & understanding engineers and administration staff, looking after an exciting mix of client’s across a number of industries. We stay fresh and agile through ongoing industry training, as well as relaxing with regular company events and socials.
We are offering the opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic in IT to join a small team and develop their skills.
You will be working with an experienced team of engineers.
- Your main focus will be working with the engineering team
- Dealing with client requests for technical support and quotations
- Working with senior engineers to provide client support both remotely and at client premises, as well as project planning for installations
- Proving information and reports for the Engineering and Administration teams as required.
- Handling support queries on the first instance.
- Escalating queries to senior engineers were you cannot support.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Eager to learn
- Confident as part of a team
- Good listener
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Monday to Friday 10am – 4pm 30 hrs p/w (First 6 months)
9.30am – 5.30pm 37.5 hrs p/w (After 6 months at which point you will begin to earn more)
£130.00 per week
- Weekly Team socials, along with Quarterly team events.
- Annual salary review, Bonuses are available for meeting key milestones
- Dress Code is Smart casual, just no jeans or trainers!
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV