Apprentice IT Support Analyst
This listing has expired
The IT and Telecoms marketplace is in a state of constant change and evolution. New products and services are brought to market on a daily basis; consumer opinions change and it can be difficult for organisations to marry their business objectives with a solid long-term investment in technology.
Symbol Consulting evolved from an initial customer requirement to significantly reduce costs and increase value from their IT and Telecoms’ investment.
Since our incorporation in 2006, we’ve grown organically and aim to build and retain a loyal customer base, with whom we have an honest, pragmatic business relationship.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment where you will be given the tools and skills to have a successful career in IT.
Symbol is a fun place to work with a relaxed atmosphere alongside a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. We are a growing company with solid opportunities for development /advancement and have a proven track record in hiring apprentices and progressing their careers.
Main Responsibilities: [Day-to-day duties will be to:]
Symbol Consulting are currently recruiting an IT Support Desk Analyst who will be responsible for:
- Dealing with retail store staff and managers assisting with IT/Telecoms first and second line issues
- Taking calls from stakeholders, logging information on Service desk software, understanding the nature of their issue, and either taking the issue to resolution in conjunction with 3rd parties or assigning the call to other 3rd party suppliers/stakeholders.
- Providing first class service management and application support to all clients.
- Assisting with ad-hoc IT duties.
Desirable Skills / Personal Qualities:
In order to be successful, the chosen candidate must:
- Have a passion for IT, and have the determination to pursue a career within the IT sector.
- Have a willingness to learn and the dedication to complete a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship.
- The confidence to have business conversations over the phone with clients.
If you are a tech savvy individual and are looking to embark upon a career in IT, then please do not hesitate in applying for this position today!
Desired qualification requirements:
Have 5 GCSE Grades A-C including Maths and English.
6am – 10pm shift work,
37.5hrs per week.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV