Apprentice IT Support Engineer – Edinburgh (EH9) – 15471
This listing has expired
You would be supervised and supported by our service manager and the rest of the team while carrying out tasks such as:
- Answering telephone calls from customers and trying to assist them where possible
- Working on jobs assigned by our service manager, such as setting up new users and resolving basic issues
- Preparing new equipment before it is delivered to our customers, by following set procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good organisation skills and be willing to learn.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Good problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- You must be ambitious, with a strong work ethic and open to new ideas.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
Monday – Friday£10000 – £14000The chance to join a friendly dynamic team working with market experts Gain valuable experience working for a well established organisation The opportunity to learn and develop your skills in a professional environment
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV