Apprentice IT Support Engineer – Leeds (LS5) – 16923
This listing has expired
We are a vibrant and friendly team, with a proactive approach to delivering a high service to our clients. We are a fast-growing company, specialising in IT support and cyber security, as well as networks, electrical, security, systems and automation.
Job overview / purpose:
We are looking for a bright, capable individual to join our Leeds office, with a strong team player ethos and a passionate work ethic.
You will have the opportunity to be an important contributor to the growth of a young, dynamic business, with great career progression opportunities.
Main responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]
- Log support requests that come in by email and telephone
- Provide 1st line technical support to clients
- Keep clients informed and up to date on the status of their tickets
- Monitor system alerts and log tickets where necessary in our ticket management system
- Previous 1st line IT Support work experience
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- A passion for the IT industry
- A strong work ethic
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Keen to learn
Desired qualification requirements:
Minimum 5 GCSEs at grade C or above, or equivalent.
5 days per week,
9am – 5:30pm,
37.5 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£170 per week
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV