Apprentice IT Support Technician VAC-04166
This listing has expired
Our client is looking for an Apprentice to join their technical support team who is passionate about IT. Maybe you have built a computer or fixed one for friends and family? The key to this role is having strong communication skills and a flair for technology.
Initially you will start on the IT Helpdesk, however if you wanted to become more site based as an Engineer, they will support you with this. The job role will consist of supporting, internal and external clients in all IT related duties, ensuring excellent customer service is delivered.
Day to day duties may include but not necessarily limited to:
• Learning how to respond to IT related tickets
• Setting up new PC’s/Laptops
• Setting up new users on internal systems
• Dealing with the networking of PC’s to printers, scanners and other hardware
• Trouble shooting and technical fault diagnostics for clients and colleagues through remote access and on-site support
• Remote access to assist with the installations of both software and drivers for hardware for MS Office to communicate with
• Help with general administrative tasks such as chasing server checks and printer readings
Our client would also like the candidate to become Product Champion’s on 2 pieces of Software within the business. One is a document management system and the other a piece of software that manages the time/fees charged by their employees.
(Full training and support will be provided as part of the 12 month apprenticeship)
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Weekly Wage: £208.00
Application Deadline: 11-10-2019
Possible Start Date: 16-10-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV