Apprentice IT Support Technician – Edinburgh (EH10) – 16271
This listing has expired
A great opportunity has arisen for an IT apprentice to start their career with an established IT support company based in Edinburgh. With a history of developing apprentices this really is a fantastic company to work in. Apply now and don’t delay!
You will be working for…
An IT Solutions company offering consultancy and technical services affecting information technology.
An award winning, Ofsted outstanding apprenticeship from QA – 94% go onto full-time jobs.
Premier Edinburgh IT Support company is looking for an Apprentice IT Support person to join their highly successful Managed Service team. They offer everything from initial advice on purchases through to system installation and training; a full helpdesk service, disaster recovery, web hosting, cabling, security services and much more. This company over a complete one-stop shop for all IT requirements for small to medium enterprises.
They have a role for an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice IT Support Technician to join their professional and friendly team based in their Edinburgh office. The successful candidate will offer remote support to clients for their IT systems.
- Remote support for desktops, cloud services and basic server functions
- Working on the support board and ensuring tickets are updated
- Liaising with clients and updating them on the progress of their support ticket
- Working with Internet providers and third parties to ensure client service
- Background maintenance of client systems to ensure optimum performance
- Building new desktops and laptops to client specific requirements
- Keen interest in IT
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and able to work on own initiative
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Fri
- 35 working hours
- £10,000 – £14,000
- The chance to join a growing IT support organization that is going from strength to strength
- The potential to progress and grow alongside an expanding organization
- A fresh new working environment with a relaxed culture
- The opportunity to learn and develop your IT skills in a professional environment
- The opportunity to work near central Edinburgh in modern offices
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV