Apprentice IT Technician – Bradford (BD1) – 16259
This listing has expired
The Kahn Group is an innovative business, known globally for the design, manufacture and sale of prestige vehicles, automotive components and accessories.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Technician with (Kahn Design), an automotive design business, headquartered in Bradford with boutiques on the Kings Road in Chelsea and Kensington.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing support of our IT systems to all users in Bradford and London. This role is essential to the successful running of our IT systems. You will be a first point of contact for any IT related issues encountered by our team.
- Support/troubleshooting of IT related incidents from in-house software to hardware such as PC’s, Printers, telephones and dealing with basic network problems such as ADSL broadband issues.
- Building and installing new PCs and laptops as required
- Installing and setting up new additional hardware such as printers, scanners, etc…
- Maintain our website where necessary.
- Have an aptitude for IT applications and their support
- Effective troubleshooting methodology
- Be confident working and offering support to users of our in house systems
- Have the ability to prioritise and manage several different tasks at once
- Experience of programming and databases. Knowledge of PHP/Mysql is desirable but not vital.
- Experience of networks and IP addressing. Knowledge of DNS, Ports and Firewalls is desirable.
- Experience of Web Security (ie. SSL, XSS, SQL Injection, PCI) is desirable.
- Experience of Linux OS is desirable.
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
£9,500 per annum
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV