Apprentice Kitchen Assistant – LM2670
This listing has expired
Contract: Hospitality Apprenticeship
Salary: £180 p/w
This company is an Asian Fusion Restaurant and Public House serving local produce and taster menus. When you visit you will see that they are not your stereotypical English country pub, as they have an extensive, and delicious Chinese food menu.
This vacancy will be based in Great Whittington.
By undertaking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- Prepare the foods- you will make sure that recipes and procedures are followed correctly
- Assist the chef with the efficient running of the kitchen
- Stock management and stock rotation
- Ensuring that food safety and hygiene standards are maintained
- Gaining skills and experience in food preparation and kitchen management
- Preparation and plating of food for service
- This vacancy is a total of 40 hours per week
REGISTER YOUR CV