Apprentice Landscape Gardener – Jacques Landscapes – Level 2 Horticulture Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
Jacques Landscapes Limited has been established for 20 years and specialises in the design, construction and maintenance of commercial landscapes and domestic gardens. The company has developed a strong reputation for high quality work in both public and private sectors. You will be working together with an in-house team of qualified and experienced landscape staff.
Working 40 hours a week Monday to Friday inbetween 0730-1615 – Driving licence is desirable due to the need to operate gardening machinery. Full support will be given to you to achieve your Level 2 Horticulture qualification.
- Grounds maintenance works on both commercial and domestic contracts
- Landscape construction – hard and soft landscape
- Planting of trees, shrubs, beds and borders; seeding, turfing
- Practical gardening tasks, pest and disease control, weed control
- Communicate with key client staff and external contractors where necessary
The successful candidate:
- Be Self-motivated and good work ethic with a willingness to learn new skills
- Physically fit and a team worker
- Hard working, dedicated and committed to a career in horticulture
- Have GCSE Maths and English D and above or equivalent
To apply for this role all you need to do is click Find out more, make sure your CV is attached and provide a brief covering letter for your application.
If you have any questions about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Tracy Pickston 07394 750723.
REGISTER YOUR CV