Apprentice Learning Design Administrator – Glasgow (G2 6) – 16249
This listing has expired
QA Apprenticeships are currently recruiting for 3 office administration apprentices to work from the Glasgow office of an elite global organisation, with a history spanning hundreds of years. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone with top-notch organisational skills and a strong work ethic. These roles are starting on Monday 11th June.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.
Working for a leading global law firm with a history spanning almost 200 years, and clear strategy for future growth. Their in-depth understanding of their clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service have seen them become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone with top-notch organisational skills and a strong work ethic.
What might a typical day in this job look like?
You will be responsible for enhancing the quality of learning through the use of digital learning technologies.
• Learning about the training cycle to support the team in delivering end-to-end learning solutions
• Maintaining the Learning Management System
• Update learning resources such as training slides & e-learning templates
• Provide support to the learning and development team and undertake special projects as required
• Collaborate with other team members to complete tasks through workflow tool
• Develop an understanding of learning needs and recommend appropriate technology to generate solutions to these needs
• Monitor and share the latest emerging trends in learning technology
• Support the Learning Design Specialist in the implementation and creation of e-learning, digital media and asset creation
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
• A good knowledge of Microsoft packages, existing knowledge of Android, iOS and web browsers such as Edge and Chrome would also be advantageous
• A confident and outgoing individual
• You will have an enthusiastic, can do attitude and a creative flair
• Excellent organisational skills
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00am to 5:30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV