Apprentice Leisure Assistant
Apprentice Leisure Assistant VAC-37516
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Leisure Operations Level 2 and be part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers. The job will involve:
• Effective communication with other team members
• Equipment setups safely and on time
• Maintenance of company standards at all times
• Building cleanliness and undertaking other various housekeeping duties
• Building and being part of a successful and well-motivated team
• Delivering excellent customer service at all times.
This is a full-time position and you will be required to work between 30 hours per week on a shift basis at your designated centre. You will receive on-going training and benefit from free use of the gym and other facilities
The programme is 12 months in duration and you will be employed on a fixed term 12 month contract. On successfully completing your Apprenticeship we would expect to be able to offer you continued employment and development opportunities.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30 Hours Per Week – Inc. Evenings and weekends.
Weekly Wage : £111.00
Application Deadline: 28-01-2019
Possible Start Date : 04-02-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV