Apprentice Leisure Assistant – Ballymore – Leisure Operations Level 2
This listing has expired
Ballymore is a property developer with vast and varied experience. This opportunity is for an Apprentice Leisure Assistant at their site in Blackwell, South East London. As a business they’re known for quality of service.
As the successful Apprentice you will work 31 hours a week. Days/Hours of work will be Mon-Weds 17:00-22:00pm and Sat-Sun 10:00am-18:00pm. You will have free use of our luxury gym and swimming pool. You will be given full support and training towards your Level 2 work-based Gym Instructor qualification.
- Manage the reception desk of the gym and continually deliver a high level of customer care
- Work as an integral part of the team, to greet and interact with residents and guests
- Offer residents and guests a 5 star professional service at all times
- Ensure the smooth and professional running of the leisure facility
- Answer all resident’s and guest’s questions
The successful candidate:
- Will be friendly, proactive and committed to delivering quality customer service
- Has experience of working in a team and a strong work ethic
- Is committed to completing their Leisure qualification
- Ideally has GCSE maths and English grades A – C or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with email@example.com
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV