Apprentice Leisure Attendant
Apprentice Leisure Attendant VAC-42359
What will the role involve?
• Working on Reception and covering various other areas of the leisure centre
• Effective communication with other team members
• Equipment setups safely and on time
• Maintenance of company standards at all times
• Provision of safe and effective pool supervision
• Cleanliness and undertaking other various housekeeping duties
• Building and being part of a successful and well-motivated team
• Delivering excellent customer service at all times.
This is a full-time position and you will be required to work between 30 and 40 hours per week on a shift basis at your designated centre. You will receive on-going training and benefit from free use of the gym and swimming pool.
The programme is 12 months in duration and you will be employed on a fixed term 12 month contract. On successfully completing your Apprenticeship we would expect to be able to offer you continued employment and development opportunities.
If you are invited to interview for this role you will be required to complete a swim test as part of the interview process, in order to be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate you are able to do the following.
• Jump/dive into deep water
• Swim 50 metres in no more than 60 seconds
• Swim 100 metres continuously on front and back in deep water and then tread water for 30 seconds
• Surface dive to floor of pool (deepest part)
• Climb out unaided without ladders/steps and where pool design permits
Please do not apply if you are not at the above swimming standard.
Location: Great Dunmow
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30+ hours including weekends and evenings
Weekly Wage : £150.00
Application Deadline: 08-02-2019
Possible Start Date : 15-02-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV