Apprentice Lettings Negotiator (Estate Agency) – LM2877 LM2877
This listing has expired
Contract: Estate Agency Apprenticeship
Salary: £130 p/w
Our client provides an innovative range of services designed to find tenants fast, obtain the best possible rent and manage the whole process efficiently and effectively.
This vacancy will be based in Winchester.
By taking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- Arrange property viewings and valuations, recording them in the branch dairy.
- Book appointments with customers to discuss their property and any special features it may have and for them to sign the lease.
- Undertake tenant referencing and checks
- Ensure the legal requirements are in place before a tenant moves in
- Arrange for preferred contractors to carry out property repairs for landlords and tenants
- Upload details to relevant property files after inventories have been carried out
- Answer incoming telephone calls and deal with general enquiries
- Ensure property brochures are printed and on display and the general promotion of properties.
- General administration including ensuring the lease details are correct, filing and faxing
- Work as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of the branch
- Register tenant, landlord and property details onto several databases
- This role is 37.5 hours per week
REGISTER YOUR CV