This listing has expired
As a lifeguard Apprentice you will be responsible for ensuring the comfort and safety of all users at the leisure centre and working towards your Apprenticeship in Leisure Operations and Leisure Management
You will also be required to provide customer service to the highest standard.
Your duties and overall role will include:
1. To maintain vigilant supervision of pool users and ensure their safety at all times.
2. To administer first aid, effect pool rescues and apply resuscitation as necessary.
3. To comply with the Centre’s Health and Safety procedures at all times.
4. To deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner.
5. To report any matter of concern to the Duty Manager immediately.
6. To carry out cleaning duties as necessary.
7. To wear the prescribed staff uniform at all times.
8. To carry out patrols of the Centre.
9. To prepare activity areas involving the setting up/dismantling of equipment.
10. To ensure that all Centre equipment is stored safely and securely when not in use.
11. To report any maintenance issues using the appropriate procedures.
12. To assist the Duty Manager with any tasks involved in the operation of the Centre.
13. To maintain any suggested training requirements.
All applicants must be strong and confident swimmers.
Apprentices may also need to assist in other duties around the centre when required as the needs of the leisure centre may change.
We are looking for an apprentice who has a positive attitude, good communication skills and a person who is flexible in terms of working patterns
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30 Hours shift work
Weekly Wage : £120.00
Application Deadline: 12-02-2018
Possible Start Date : 19-02-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV