Apprentice Maintenance Engineering Technician 30516
Apprentice Maintenance Engineering Technician 30516 30516
About this opportunity
An excellent opportunity to become a uniquely qualified highly skilled engineer in a worldwide industry with a market leading successful company.
A normal day would include:
• Learning all aspects of the operation and maintenance of all site plant and equipment
• Fault finding and rectifying any production or maintenance issues affecting the plant
• Following the electro/mechanical maintenance route, but you will also be gaining skills in several engineering areas including Electronics, Pneumatics, and Hydraulics
• Developing a high level of knowledge and understanding of the Manufacturing processes and the related industry standards
• Working correctly at all times to site and customers Environmental, ISO quality and H&S procedures.
• Producing and maintaining accurate records in accordance with role requirements.
• Demonstrating continual commitment to develop your skills and knowledge throughout your apprenticeship
Rotalac Plastics Ltd have continuously offered the highest quality specialist product ranges to wide ranging Industries. They have always maintained the highest industry standards and they combine this with the latest available technology to continue their future long-term success.
What you could go on to do:
Progress to higher level qualifications and potential to develop within the organisation are possible. Rotalac are looking for people who want to learn, grow and thrive in the company.
How you will be supported:
Full support will be provided by our Skilled Engineering Assessors and trainers at The Growth Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any other information you need
• Any Assessments you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
The successful candidate will have achieved GCSE minimum Grade C/4 in maths, English and science. Good I.T. skills with GCSE Grade C/4 or equivalent level of achievement is also beneficial.
• A presentable young person with a desire to learn new skills.
• Willingness to work in a hands-on engineering role
• Good interpersonal/ team working skills
• Dependable/ good timekeeping
• Positive, adaptable and flexible attitude to work and personal development
• Ability to work in a logical organised manner.
• Committed to a career in engineering
• Be able to perform assembly work in an accurate manner.
• Good communicator – verbal and written (emphasis on reports and documentation)
• Able to work safely using tools and equipment
• Able to interpret drawings and technical information
• Ability to work effectively, efficiently and safely to schedules and deadlines
REGISTER YOUR CV