Apprentice Marketing Analyst – Glasgow (G1 4) – 15463
This listing has expired
We cater to creative individuals who can take our social media platforms and marketing campaigns to the next level. Think differently and harness your skills as we take pride in developing you as one of our top Digital Marketer. Apply now!
The UK’s number one online travel agent. The company is very successful and is expanding rapidly and looking for passionate and talented individuals to grow within their business.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.
- Help deliver fresh innovative ideas for all marketing activity
- Assist deliver sales and marketing activity, implementing timescales and deadlines for the Marketing Team
- Help Business Development Manager to manage and build external relationships, assisting with budgets, quotes, payments, timescales and deadlines
- Liaise with internal finance team and external suppliers to provide relevant information for timely payments
- Assist with the management of supplier marketing budgets, looking at the best utilisation and return on investment
- Help provide analysis on all sales and marketing and web activity for current and future planning
What skills will I learn? –
- Experience of working within a Business Development Role
- First class attention to detail
- Negotiation and analytical skills
- Great organisational skills
- Learn how to build good relationships with customers and colleagues
- How to socialise with suppliers
- Eventually gain the skills to manage your own accounts
- Proficiency in using Microsoft programmes including Excel & Powerpoint
- Must have the drive and ability to work in a fast-paced and changeable environment
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written with a creative flair
- Attention to detail, particularly with spelling & grammar
- Passion for travel is essential and basic understanding of the UK media is desirable
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
Monday – Friday
9.00am – 5.30pm
£7215 + Public Transport expenses
Salary can be reviewed after 3 months pending successful review with line manager
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV