Apprentice Marketing Assistant – LM1631
This listing has expired
Contract: Business Administration Apprenticeship
Salary: £269 p/w
Our client is the market leader in newspaper and magazine distribution and time sensitive logistics. With sales in excess of £1billion we distribute over 53 million items a week from 42 warehouses to our retail customers, operating in some of the fastest most dynamic supply chains.
This vacancy will be based in Kembrey Park, Swindon
By undertaking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- Provide information and analytical support internally to senior managers as well as externally to suppliers and customers
- Extract information from the central systems and extensively use reporting tools to document this
- Liaise with other departments to agree on reporting functions and requirements
- Create and maintain reports in a timely fashion, then analyse this information to tailor insight for your relevant audience
- Work alongside the marketing team and support them in everyday tasks
- This vacancy is a total of 37 hours per week
REGISTER YOUR CV