Apprentice Marketing Assistant – LM3048
This listing has expired
Contract: Business Administration Apprenticeship
Our client is a digital solutions company offering many services to make a company stand out. They are a UK based company that provides services globally. Their main focus is to make the client money. They can advise and apply the appropriate service/s which will increase the enquiries and conversions. They are rapidly expanding for the right reasons – serving the clients well.
This vacancy will be based in Bletchley, Milton Keynes.
By undertaking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- Write content to update the website
- Proof read and edits content on the website
- Manage Google Ad words where we spend £1000’s a month
- Assisting with SEO tasks to keep the website on the first page of google for many popular search terms
- Design posters, booklets, brochures etc. using Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Manage social media on a daily basis including sponsored adverts
- Come up with innovative ideas and making them happen
- As you improve/settle extra marketing tasks may be assigned
- This vacancy is a total of 37.5 hours, you will be contracted to work Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
REGISTER YOUR CV